Faculty Development Programmes At KCG
07 - Sep - 2016
Knowledge Consortium Of Gujarat is pleased to inform you that we are holding one week Training Programmes for the faculties of the different Universities / Colleges of Gujarat to provide opportunities for professional and career development as per UGC norms, so that faculties may fulfil their role and responsibility within the system of higher education. It is proposed to enhance their motivational skills and knowledge through systematic orientation in specific topics, techniques and methodologies, thereby to encourage them to take initiatives for innovative and creative work.
The focus of the training programme will be on:
1. Enhancement of teaching, learning and evaluation related skills.
2. To make them acquainted with modern assessment related methodologies.
3. To brainstorm them with operational and administrative issues.
4. To give an overview of KCG initiatives
5. To encourage faculties to participate in major and minor research
Proposed orientation programme is free of cost for the participating Faculties.
Tentative Faculty Development Programmes (2015-16) are,
1. 27th Faculty Development Programme (General - Multi Disciplinary): 19 - 24 September 2016.
2. 28th National Level Faculty Development Programme in Economics: 26 September 2016 - 01 October 2016.
Kindly refer the following link for Registration
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat
Prajna Puram Campus, Opp. PRL,
Between Govt. Girls Polytechnic and L.D College of Engineering,
For Any Query Kindly Reach as at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may contact,
1. Ms. Nilam Shah
1. The travel and accommodation expenses are to be borne by participants.
2. Lunch and refreshments will be provided by KCG during Training Programme.
3. The participants will be entitled to get paid leave for the duration of the training program from their parent institute.
4. You can circulate and share this mail to your colleagues also.